[igraph] Calculation of weighted betweenness centrality using igraph in

From: Alex Upton
Subject: [igraph] Calculation of weighted betweenness centrality using igraph in win 64-bit environment
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 16:10:37 +0100

Good afternoon,

I am hoping that you can help me. I have created a weighted graph in igraph,
and would like to calculate the weighted betweenness centrality of the nodes. I
am using 64-bit R in Windows 7 64-bit, and have seen that there is a linux
igraph package with this implemented, however I can't find a win 64-bit igraph
package that allows this. Is there one available? Alternatively, I have seen
that there is another package, tnet, that offers this functionality. Does
anyone have any experience of converting igraph graphs to tnet graphs, how was
this done, and also how accurate were the results?

Kind regards,

Alex

Alex Upton, BEng, MRes, PG Cert Business Administration
PhD Researcher Biomedical Informatics, Signals and Systems
School of Electronic, Electrical and Computer Engineering,
College of Engineering and Physical Sciences, University of Birmingham
Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT, United Kingdom

Fax: +44 121 4144291 (school general office)
Email: address@hidden

Personal Web: http://postgrad.eee.bham.ac.uk/uptona/