Re: [igraph] vertex overlap layout

From: Bruno Contreras Moreira
Subject: Re: [igraph] vertex overlap layout
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 13:33:00 +0100

OK,
I have finally managed to plot a graph with a predefined layout, without vertex overlap. Thanks for your help.
However, there is one more problem.
If the plot is generated with RESCALE=TRUE, I get a scaled layout with visible vertex frames, but it is not possible to see edges among neighboring vertices, as they get hidden I guess. On the other hand, if I apply RESCALE=FALSE vertices actually loose their frames, regardless of their shape, but I can see all edges. I will like to have both things (all edges and vertex frames), can you suggest a solution for this?
Bruno

Because you have to set 'xlim' and 'ylim' as well, they default to
c(-1,1), I agree that this is quite silly. Anyway, you are zooming in
to an empty region, set 'xlim' and 'ylim'.

Gabor

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 2:15 PM, Bruno Contreras Moreira