Re: [igraph] vertex overlap layout

From: Bruno Contreras Moreira
Subject: Re: [igraph] vertex overlap layout
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 14:15:03 +0100

Dear Gábor,
I get an empty plot with rescale=FALSE

Plotting functions rescale the coordinates by default, supply
'rescale=FALSE' to them to avoid this.

Gabor

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Bruno Contreras Moreira
<address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks Gabor,
indeed I had already tried your first suggestion,  ie, exporting the
coordinates from a  tkplot rendering, but although layouts can be easily
exported as matrices, I haven't been able to correctly export layouts after
changing the window size. What this means is that if I enlarge a tkplot
circle layout, when I export the coordinates I still get a default size
circle layout, is this a known limitation of igraph?
Best,
Bruno
[...]

--