[igraph] vertex overlap layout

From: Bruno Contreras Moreira
Subject: [igraph] vertex overlap layout
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 11:45:17 +0100

Dear all,
I have searched the archive of the list and have not been able to find an answer to this question: is it possible to tell plot.igraph to use a layout.circle but avoiding vertex overlap? The point is that I am rendering a graph with ~100 nodes and the nodes overlap so much that it is impossible to read the labels.
Can anybody help with this, please?
cheers,
Bruno

--