hyperbole-users

Finding all buttons that link to file in current buffer

From: Aldric Giacomoni
Subject: Finding all buttons that link to file in current buffer
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 11:21:59 -0400

Hello!

I am going through the documentation and I got to the "searching" section. It looks like it is easy enough to create a list of all the buttons with a given label.

I've done a cursory search of the codebase and I've only found functions that search for a button label.

How hard is it, with provided hyperbole functionality, to create a list of all existing buttons that point to a particular file?

Thanks,

-Aldric