hyperbole-users

Re: Praise on HyRolo

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: Praise on HyRolo
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 09:35:42 -0400

Thanks for your feedback and posting.  I think there are good ideas in your msg
for calling, texting, and faxing.  One key need would be to agree on numbering
and the format if each type of number.  To allow for similar things I have long
prefaced telephone numbers with functional single character prefixes, for Work,
Home, Mobile, Fax, etc.  Then they are recognized as implicit buttons to do
what I want.

I think we will also consider whether the action/assist keys could, with a
specific setting enabled, support a context-aware popup menu to choose from
multiple actions, with keyboard support.

-- Bob