Image acquisition

From: Nkosiphile Bhebhe
Subject: Image acquisition
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 03:38:41 +0000

Good Day,

I am trying to connect to a point grey CCD camera using octave on ubuntu. I
have tried to install the image acquisition package but I get the following
error “unable to find the v4l2_open function”.
I only started using octave recently may you kindly assist?

Kind Regards
Nkosiphile

[http://www.nmisa.org/Email%20Signatures/NMISA_email%20banner_96dpi.jpg]

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it.
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents
of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The NMISA is
neither liable for the proper, complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication, any delay in its receipt, or that the mail is
virus-free.