Re: Debugging mex error in Octave: undefined symbol: mxcopyreal8toptr_

From: xfsm1912
Subject: Re: Debugging mex error in Octave: undefined symbol: mxcopyreal8toptr_
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 12:14:00 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, Mike

I try to copy a fintrf.h file by running 'install fintrf.h
/Applications/Octave-5.1.0.app/Contents/Resources/usr/Cellar/octave-octave-app@5.1.0/5.1.0/include/octave-5.1.0/octave'.
But after running this command, I still cannot compile the glmnetMex.F:

>> mkoctfile --verbose --mex glmnetMex.F GLMnet.f
glmnetMex.F:2:2:

 C     glmnetMex.F
Fatal Error: fintrf.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
/Applications/Octave-5.1.0.app/Contents/Resources/usr/bin/gfortran -c -fPIC
-g -O2 -std=legacy   -I.  -DMEX_DEBUG  glmnetMex.F -o /var/tmp//oct-tSO9FL.o
warning: mkoctfile: building exited with failure status

when I try to locate the fintrf.h, the terminal returns nothing, can you
have an idea about it? Can we directly copy the fintrf.h file to the Octave
directly?

Thank you