Re: Plot command crashes Octave

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Plot command crashes Octave
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 09:13:18 -0700

On Wed, Jul 06, 2016 at 09:35:49 +0200, Sebastian wrote:
> thank you, I will go through the bug reports this week. Is there a
> possibility to assign (or "ping") people on savannah? - I really like
> gitlab/github/bitbucket because of those functionalities.
>
> If yes, you could ping me in such cases...

Yes, I can cc your Savannah user ID on any bugs that look Mac-specific
(not quite as shiny as GitHub, but you should get a message).

Users don't always say up front whether they installed from a bundle,
port, brew, bottle, or etc, but I'm assuming the slight surge in reports
is at least party due to the availability of the bundles :)

--
mike