Re: Plot command crashes Octave

From: cssmith2
Subject: Re: Plot command crashes Octave
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 17:12:56 -0700 (PDT)

So I finished the home-brew install, and now the plotting commands work!  I
am so new to this I can't pretend that I know what is going on, but it seems
that running the install_octave.sh script from Xcode fixed it!  By the way
the first time I tried to run the script I got a bunch of errors for unknown
commands.  I think it was because all of the brew commands were *./*brew...
I deleted the ./ in front of all of the brew commands and it ran
completely.-Chris Smith