Re: Standard IDE

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Standard IDE
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 13:35:30 -0400

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 11:30 AM, dkeck <address@hidden> wrote:

I think we are talking about the same thing.

You still do not see the real difference. If every game player in windows had to run their game from inside Eclipse, it would be a horrible mess!!  WE are talking about end users not developers. you are talking about developers when you talk about Eclipse.

I hope this helps you to see the difference.

It's just a question in which
way input is provided and if we didn't use Java where we are forced to
compile still interpreted code but load some BASIC interpreter we would have
some valid pendant from the programming world such that Octave and Basic…

octave.exe -q
disp('Hello I am sure I am a user!')
&&
Old1988_Basic.exe
PRINT "Hello I am sure I am a developer!"

…will belong to each other.

--
DASCertificate for 206392