Re: Octave stand-alone and Octave 3.6.2 compiled for Visual Studio 2010

From: hkhauke
Subject: Re: Octave stand-alone and Octave 3.6.2 compiled for Visual Studio 2010
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 01:51:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,

first thanks to all of you responding to my question, I am really thankful
for that!

Michael, your hints made my day: I have modified some compilation
configurations and
now it works. In particular, the switch to /MD was most important. If I also
set warning level from 3 to 1, most of the warnings disappear (warning 4244
is disabled in addition).

I first thought it might be necessary to disable the runtime checks.
However, after some
additional modifications, I reactivated the runtime checks again and it
still works.

So, once again, thank you and I will be able to continue my work now!

Best regards and Merry Christmas,

Hauke