Re: [fink-core] Running Octave from Fink?

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: [fink-core] Running Octave from Fink?
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 16:24:26 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message -----
> From: Ben Abbott <address@hidden>
> To: Sergei Steshenko <address@hidden>
> Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>; edmund ronald <address@hidden>;
> "address@hidden" <address@hidden>; "address@hidden" <address@hidden>;
> "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
> Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 2:15 AM
> Subject: Re: [fink-core] Running Octave from Fink?
>
> On Nov 13, 2012, at 6:44 PM, Sergei Steshenko wrote:

Studio without compiling any include files with MSFT licenses?" - probably yes
- have a look at http://mxe.cc/ and pay attention to what they are doing to .h
files.

I once tried this thing to build something elementary for Windows - just to
make sure that the process works. It did - though I tried that primitive
program (I think it was just a main window with standard buttons) under Wine.

Regards,
  Sergei.