Re: [fink-core] Running Octave from Fink?

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: [fink-core] Running Octave from Fink?
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 13:13:40 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message -----

There is no issue. I.e. people _freely_ chose to use non-free SW to build free
one.

Or, if you wish, the issue is spending network traffic (going through HW with
often non-free firmware), and the network traffic is used to discuss the
non-issue.

Oh, and the "ordinary phone call" also goes through HW with often non-free
firmware.

Regards,
  Sergei.