Re: [fink-core] Running Octave from Fink?

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Re: [fink-core] Running Octave from Fink?
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 01:18:16 +0100

>There is no issue. I.e. people _freely_ chose to use non-free SW to
>build free one.
>
>Or, if you wish, the issue is spending network traffic (going through
>HW with often non-free firmware), and the network traffic is used to
>discuss the non-issue.

This is a GNU software mailing list.  Having to use non-free software
(in the FSF definition) is a problem in this list.  This is the status
of facts, and is not going to change.

You are free to ignore it, and keep silent about this problem, or to
unsubscribe.  Everything else is trolling.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.315.3058 (op.2111)
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107