Re: When will the new GUI be ready?

From: Israel Herraiz
Subject: Re: When will the new GUI be ready?
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 00:35:24 +0100

Excerpts from andrewcd's message of Mon Oct 29 00:09:51 +0100 2012:
> Lamentable, no funciona.
>
> http://i.imgur.com/BR3nW.png
>
> I'm getting 404's.  Maybe its not on your server somehow?

It's because of the series name for the 12.10 release. I have setup a
new PPA: https://launchpad.net/~herraiz/+archive/octave-upm-quantal

You will also need to have the universe repository in your
sources.list

Please note that the packages are not ready yet. The i386 build will
start in 50 minutes, and the amd64 build will start in 7 hours. Please
also note that this PPA is only for testing (and thanks for your help
again :).

I will let you know when the packages are ready anyway!

Thanks.

Israel