Re: When will the new GUI be ready?

From: Israel Herraiz
Subject: Re: When will the new GUI be ready?
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 23:27:34 +0100

Excerpts from Andrew Crane-Droesch's message of Sun Oct 28 22:38:47 +0100 2012:
> Should I email you personally, or officially make a report somewhere so
> that other developers can see whatever I say?

Email is sufficient. If the packages work in Ubuntu 12.10, I will set
up a repository for that version. I am not an Ubuntu user myself, so
it is difficult to test the packages. If the GUI opens and you can run
simple commands (2+2), then it means that it probably works :).

Thanks!