Re: When will the new GUI be ready?

From: Israel Herraiz
Subject: Re: When will the new GUI be ready?
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 15:22:09 +0100

Excerpts from Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso's message of Tue Oct 30 14:53:54 +0100
2012:
> I wish you had used hg instead of svn so that getting your changes
> back would have been as easy as a pull and merge. Is there a reason
> why you don't like hg?

I needed a place to manage my code and offer downloads, and
forja.rediris.es seemed like a good place because it is precisely to
support free software development in Spanish academia. They only
support SVN. I would have preferred Git or Mercurial.

Anyway, I have converted the SVN repository to Mercurial. There is a
bundle available at http://mat.caminos.upm.es/~iht/tmp/octave-upm.hg

It only contains the trunk/gui path.

I think you can run a local Hg with that file. Please let me know if
this what you need.

Cheers,
Israel