Help Gnuplot

From: Sichen Dong
Subject: Help Gnuplot
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 10:13:50 -0500

I am currently using Mac OSX 10.8.2, and running Octave-3.4.0 on my machine. I also installed AquaTerm v1.1.0. And I have two users on my computer system, A and B.

When I am running Octave with user account A. I can plot everything just fine. However, when I am using user B, whenever I plot something from Terminal, the Terminal title bar change display to gnuplot-4.2.5, AquaTerm starts. But the problem is that the plotting process just hangs there. No AquaTerm window displays, and octave stop responding until I manually quit AquaTerm. I have been straggling with problem for a month. Please help.

Thank you,
Sichen Dong