Re: Octave and cargo cult programmingHello

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Octave and cargo cult programmingHello
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 08:47:24 -0700 (PDT)

>________________________________

 mailing list.

>--judd

Sergei is rather expressing frustration with Octave's development going in
_strategically_ wrong direction; broadcasting and its stupid (without line
number) warning messages being a clear indication of that direction.

To me Octave development looks convulsive; introduction of broadcasting is just
a convulsion example.

Maybe I'll write an Email on Intel <-> IBM, Intel <-> AMD competition and on
lessons that can be learned from it and how they can be applied to Octave
development.

Regards,
  Sergei.