Re: Octave and Database connectivity

From: ahowe42
Subject: Re: Octave and Database connectivity
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 03:49:10 -0700 (PDT)

For various reasons - including that I have much more expertise and existing
matlab/octave code to use - I must stick with Octave.  I expect to have a
lot of data IO, so using the system call won't be a viable solution.

I don't have any familiarity with database access through Python or Java,
but the Java implementation seems likely to be more efficient, since I don't
have to put a layer on top of Octave.

Does anyone have example code for running SQL queries against MySQL using
the Java package?