Re: struct weirdness

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: struct weirdness
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 17:49:44 -0400

On 25 August 2012 15:33, Sergei Steshenko <address@hidden> wrote:
> where is a conceptual problem ?

I don't believe you've ever presented evidence that you understand
what a cs-list is. I apologise if you do, but they are a confusing
Octave type, and they seem to be at the core of your misunderstanding.

Also, it's not fair to compare Octave with a real programming
language. Octave's language sucks. I freely admit so myself. You
should throw out most of your expectations from real programming
languages when using Octave. Octave's intended audience generally are
people who don't know any other programming language, so they are more
accepting of all of Octave's shortcomings.

- Jordi G. H.