Re: simple advice needed on input and output

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: simple advice needed on input and output
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 16:59:54 -0400

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 4:52 PM, vilsu <address@hidden> wrote:
Ok, ok.

This project is for fun only. I wanted to find certain types of moves for
rubics cube. Someone must have done this before me, but anyhow.

I select the layers I want to move, then I calculate all possible say 10
moves from start.
Then I calculate 10 moves from the point I want to reach.

That makes 20 moves. Then I compare the results to find the common lines.
That way I find the shortest path from start to finish.

Yes. I am a little ashamed as I consume my time and energy with
non-productive things like this as I could as well be doing somethin, lika
digging holes to the ground. (heehee)

I use a vector as a cube and a matrix as a move. Is that the X you want
Jordi?

vilsu.