Re: Who uses Octave?

From: uncle
Subject: Re: Who uses Octave?
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:10:32 +0100

2012-01-16 16:32, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso skrev:
Who uses Octave?

I use Octave for simulation and optimization work related to district heating and cooling systems during my PhD thesis work. I also develop and maintain an open source simulation package (using Octave functionality) for district heating systems, which has been financed by the Swedish District Heating Association the last few years. A new version of this software will be made available during the next few months (hopefully), and when this happens the project webpage [1] will also be updated (it is currently very out-of-date).

Best regards
/christian

[1] http://www.dhemos.org