Re: Testing binaries of octave for windows (MinGW32) is updated

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Testing binaries of octave for windows (MinGW32) is updated
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 10:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Tue, 7/19/11, Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> wrote:

> From: Uwe Brauer <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: Testing binaries of octave for windows (MinGW32) is updated
> To: "Sergei Steshenko" <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
> Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2011, 9:27 AM

[snip]

>    > I am not a Windows guy.
>
> Well you use
>
> Instead of mutt or (X)emacs :'(

This Email account of mine is for mailing lists. Yahoo does not provide
free POP3 access.

For my personal accounts I am using Email providers with free POP3 access
ands 'claws-mail'.

Notepad++ is quite a capable and convenient editor and I have never been a
fan Emacs in it various incarnations.

Part of Octave class should be text editor usage; there is a whole lot
of quite capable text editors for Windows. I know there is Emacs for
Windows too.

Regards,
  Sergei.