Re: Testing binaries of octave for windows (MinGW32) is updated

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Testing binaries of octave for windows (MinGW32) is updated
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 07:02:04 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I like SciTE for an editor of the octave.
I have customized the SciTE for octave script execution.

http://www.tatsuromatsuoka.com/octave/Eng/Win/SciTECustomizeForOctave/SciTECustomizeForOctave.html

Of course Notepad++ is also a good editor for octave.

I will add description of recommend editors in windows.

BTW, does someone try to use octave-mode on Emacs for windows ?
(and Family like NTEmacs?)

Regards

Tatsuro