Re: strcat not found--MinGW

From: wahaj87
Subject: Re: strcat not found--MinGW
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:30:36 -0700 (PDT)

hi
On my window vista and xp box your said commands resutls are as given below:

octave_config_info ("prefix")           ans = C:\Octave
octave_config_info ("fcnfiledir")               ans =
C:\Octave\share\octave\3.2.4\m
OCTAVE_HOME                             ans = C:\Octave
OCTAVE_VERSION                          ans = 3.2.4

when in env.m

function [resultString] = env(inString)
octave_config_info ("prefix")
octave_config_info ("fcnfiledir")
OCTAVE_HOME
OCTAVE_VERSION
end

Output of env.m is :

ans = C:\Octave
ans = C:\Octave\share\octave\3.2.4\m
ans = C:\Octave
ans = 3.2.4

Moreover I looked for the "local" folder, it is not there in subdirectories
in c:\Octave. Now I have to compare its (local folder) role from some linux
box. I will try tomorrow. May be some config file or script file is run from
their to get the paths to be set ?

Thanks.
wahaj