Re: strcat not found--MinGW

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: strcat not found--MinGW
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 17:42:26 -0400

On  2-May-2011, Daryl Lee wrote:

| > What happens if you set OCTAVE_HOME=C:\Octave\3.2.4_gcc-4.4.0 in your
| > environment before running your standalone program?
|
| That seems to have fixed things right up.  Thanks for your help.

OK, so I guess the question is why doesn't this happen automatically
when Octave is used as an embedded interpreter when it does work if
Octave is run by itself.

If you don't want this issue to be forgotten, will you please submit a
bug report about it to the bug tracker here:

  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=octave

You can reference this email thread by linking to

  https://mailman.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/help-octave/2011-May/045726.html

jwe