RE: Windows Package

From: Mike G
Subject: RE: Windows Package
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 15:12:44 -0700

Hi Martin,
I ran " pkg describe -verbose windows" as you described below on a regular
install of 3.2.4.
The result was:
octave:19> pkg describe -verbose windows
---
Package name:
        windows
Version:
        1.0.8
Short description:
        Provides COM interface and additional functionality on Windows
---
Provides:
Windows Utilities
        grab
        win32_MessageBox
        win32_ReadRegistry
        win32api
COM Interface
        actxserver
        com_atexit
        com_delete
        com_get
        com_invoke
        com_release
        com_set
Examples
        mat2xls
octave:20>

so I guess it is there and does load without any fancy footwork.
Running Win 7, 64 bit.

Mike G.