Re: How to change the size of the paper when printing plots?

From: Stanislav Pika
Subject: Re: How to change the size of the paper when printing plots?
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 11:11:51 +0200

> Are you using LaTeX? Why not resize in LaTeX instead?

Because, as I told, when such a big plot is being scaled to 7x7 cm, it
is not possible to see anything at it. The fonts are too small, and all
the lines are too thin. And even if I set bigger fonts and thicker
lines, strokes are too short in stroked lines, and there is no way to
differentiate them by the length of the strokes.

Best regards
Stanislav Pika