Re: How to change the size of the paper when printing plots?

From: Johan Kullstam
Subject: Re: How to change the size of the paper when printing plots?
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 06:00:02 -0400

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> writes:

> On 5 July 2010 07:49, Stanislav Pika <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Is there any possibility to adjust the size of the paper when printing()
>> to an EPS file?
>
> Are you using LaTeX? Why not resize in LaTeX instead?

Also, how do I make the fonts in an eps file bigger?  When I produce the
figure and then put it into a tex document, the fonts are miniscule and
impossible to read.  When straightforward font size commands didn't
work, I thought perhaps I could make a small sized eps and grow it in
LaTeX.  But that didn't work out either.