How to change the size of the paper when printing plots?

From: Stanislav Pika
Subject: How to change the size of the paper when printing plots?
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 14:49:13 +0200

Hi!

I just don't get it. I make a little plot with no small features, that
is supposed to occupy no more than 7x7 cm in my report. But when I try
to print() the plot, the size of the paper unavoidably becomes 203 × 152
mm. No matter what I do, it is 203 × 152 mm. When such a big plot is
being scaled to 7x7, it is not possible to see anything at it!

Is there any possibility to adjust the size of the paper when printing()
to an EPS file?

Thank you in advance
Stanislav Pika