Re: sprank

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: sprank
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 20:32:59 +0200

HEXNER GYORGY wrote:
Hi,

I wonder what is the status of sprank? Both help and doc produce usage
directions, but calling sprank produces

error: sprank: not available in this version of Octave

I am using ver 3.2.4, compiled for 64 bit system under linux, Slackware64, v
13.0
How did you get your version of octave? I'd suggest that you get whoever built it for you to install a version of SuiteSparse that includes CXSPARSE which is a dependency for the sprank function.

D.