RE: sprank

From: Neil.Francis
Subject: RE: sprank
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 09:23:58 +0800

That's also what I feel when I see footers like that.  I also wonder about
intellectual property claims.  Suppose a poster with like that makes a sharp
suggestion for how to improve code within Octave.  Could their company come
back and claim that we (well, Octave folk, as I'm not a contributor) stole
their intellectual property, based on us acting on the content of a message
with a footer like that?

Neil