Re: Sharing scripts

From: George Kousiouris
Subject: Re: Sharing scripts
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 13:26:39 +0200

Hi,

You might be interested to take a look in GridSolve, which from what I have read, it is used for running software like Octave, Matlab etc in distributed environments. I am not actually sure that it has a browser interface, but it would be most probable. given its distributed nature. However I haven't really used it in order to share experience from it.

One interesting survey that has such implementations is :

Petcu, D. 2006. BetweenWeb and Grid-based Mathematical
Services. In Proceedings of the international Multi-
Conference on Computing in the Global information
Technology (August 01 - 03, 2006). ICCGI. IEEE Computer
Society, Washington, DC, 41. DOI=
http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ICCGI.2006.52

Best regards,
George