Re: Sharing scripts

From: MathCloud
Subject: Re: Sharing scripts
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 04:15:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sören,

The service is free to use, just sign up and give it a try. Right now there
is still quite a few bugs but I hope to get rid of them soon. Also, the user
interface will be improved.

Major issues at this point:
- Does not work with firefox browser
- You can only plot from the command line, not in scripts
- You will only get the printing from your script after it has finished, you
can't print to check progress.

I will fix these problems as soon as possible.

I am not sure what you mean by making the source code available? You mean
the code that implements the web interface? If so, that is not my intention
at this point.

I hope you will try this service and find it useful!

Best regards,

Anders
MathCloud.se