Re: Octave on windows - frequent crashes

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Octave on windows - frequent crashes
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:00:38 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I have not met such crahes.

What version of ATLAS did you install?

If you install SSE3 version,it is buggy at present.
Please use SSE2 ATLAS instead.

BTW, at the question, please describe more detailed information.

kind of OS (windows 7, vista home premium, XP Professional,....)

detailed examples when octave crashes.

etc.

The detailed description of problem will make finding the solution faster.

Regards

Tatsuro