Re: Octave on windows - frequent crashes

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Octave on windows - frequent crashes
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 14:56:03 +0900 (JST)

If you have an editor with which you can use binary file, you will open
atlas.dll in bin directory by
it and search by 'SSE' (search by ASCII).

If find
-DATL_SSE2 -DATL_SSE1

that is SSE2 ATLAS.

Please do not use save command of the editor. BY save command, you might break
binary files.

Please test at your own risk.

I have been using a good binary editor but it can be unfortunately used only in
Japanese.

So I googled and found.

Free Hex Editor Neo
http://www.hhdsoftware.com/Products/home/hex-editor-free.html

I hope the aboves are useful for you.

Regards

Tatsuro

--- George
> 2009/12/15 Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden>:
> > Hello
> >
> > I have not met such crahes.
> >
> > What version of ATLAS did you install?
> >
> > If you install SSE3 version,it is buggy at present.
> > Please use SSE2 ATLAS instead.
> >
> > BTW, at the question, please describe more detailed information.
> >
> > kind of OS (windows 7, vista home premium, XP Professional,....)
> >
> > detailed examples when octave crashes.
> >
> > etc.
> >
> > The detailed description of problem will make finding the solution faster.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Tatsuro
> >
> > --- George &#65533;wrote:
>
> Is it possible to find out what SSE2 I installed with? I'm almost
> certain I used SSE2, but I want to check.

Get Disney character's mail address on Yahoo! Mail
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/disney/