Re: Octave on windows - frequent crashes

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Octave on windows - frequent crashes
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 08:24:56 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Sorry I cannot tell you other possibilities because I have not met crashing
problem of octave 3.2.3
/mingw32 download from the sourceforge page after I have selected SSE2 version
of ATLAS.

BTW, what OS are you using (XP or VISTA or Winwos 7) ? If your OS is Vista or
windows 7, it it 32bit
or 64bit ?  Which CPU does your PC have, Core2Duo ...., AMD CPR,  ...?

Is the crash suddenly occurred?   Are there any similarities between crashes ?

If you do not reveal those kinds of points, nobody will try to give you further
advises or
suggestions.

Regards

Tatsuro

--- George wrote:

> 2009/12/15 Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden>:
> > If you have an editor with which you can use binary file, you will open
> > atlas.dll in bin
> directory by
> > it and search by 'SSE' (search by ASCII).
> >

> > If find
> > -DATL_SSE2 -DATL_SSE1
> >
> > that is SSE2 ATLAS.
>
> Indeed then, I'm using SSE2. Anything that could be crashing Octave
> with such regularity?

Get Disney character's mail address on Yahoo! Mail
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/disney/