Re: Octave 3.2.2 for Ubuntu9.04?

From: Judd Storrs
Subject: Re: Octave 3.2.2 for Ubuntu9.04?
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 13:47:12 -0400

I really don't think it's that hard to compile from sources on Ubuntu. I've just started a fresh install of 9.04 into a VM and I will write a howto and post it to the list later today.

--judd

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 10:36 AM, Uwe Dippel <address@hidden> wrote:
John Swensen wrote:
> Or upgrade to Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmik Koala).  I have been doing my
> testing on 9.10 in a virtual machine and it works great.

Yes. But KK is a good month in the future, and I need it (octave) earlier.
So, where do you get KK, and how do you get octave into it??

Uwe