Re: Print font size MacOS X (octave 3.2.2)

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Print font size MacOS X (octave 3.2.2)
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 11:36:50 -0400

On Sep 19, 2009, at 11:22 AM, Joseph C. Slater PE, PhD wrote:

The print option
-F:fontsize

where I presume fontsize is a number isn't working on my machine. It
seems to be adjusting the location of the numbers to account for the
expected size, but the font size itself is not changing.

Is this just my machine, this version, platform?
Thanks,
Joe

Joe,

Please provide a simple example so that we may duplicate it.

Ben