RE: Windows?

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: RE: Windows?
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 08:11:45 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Do you know that octave-3.0.2 on mingw binaries have been available at the
following?
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2888&package_id=287261

The version is still a little bit old but works well on windows.

Unfortunately Jhandle does not work on the octave-binaries 3.0.2 on windows.

Except this point, the octave-3.0.2 mingw binaries is good tools for most
octave users for windows.
However the package includes GCC and mkoctfile works without install complier
by the user. That is
quite good point so that I have used this mingw version until recently.

(Now I am using octave 3.0.5 with the ATLAS optimized to my cmputer built
myself on mingw platform.)

Benjamin Lindar is now preparing octave-3.0.5 binaries on mingw.
Please wait a while he will complete his work.

Regards

Tatsuro