Re: Gaussian fit of a peak

From: Andrea Cimatoribus
Subject: Re: Gaussian fit of a peak
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 10:04:24 +0200

Unfortunately, I am not sure I will be able to keep "central" area
only, since I am fitting something that resembles a phonon spectra. In
fact, I have multiple peakes to the left and right with respect to
the "zero", but fitting everything with a gaussian balanced to the
zero energy pretty well. I need to do this in order to sum spectra
together. I will let you know if and how I solve this problem if it is
of any intereset.
AC