Re: questions about graphics-branch

From: Tino Scherrer
Subject: Re: questions about graphics-branch
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 16:31:48 +0200

> I wonder, if the findobj function, the IntegerHandle flag and related
> functions are implemented, if this is under development, or if there are no
> plans in this directions at the moment.

Thank you for all the replies. I had a quick look at the implementation of the
handle graphics and it should really not be a big deal to implement findobj,
ishandle (I had already done both for octplot with small modifications to most
octplot functions...) and others. If I write a quick-and-dirty patch for my
personal use, would you be interested in intgrating it into the development
version? Or better wait until someone comes up with a clean solution?

(Sorry, I already wanted to post the first question to the maintainers list,
but clicked the wrong list address).

Tino