Re: questions about graphics-branch

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: questions about graphics-branch
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 13:38:27 +0200

Tino Scherrer skrev:
Hello,
jwe has said here:
https://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2006-December/001435.html  that he
created a graphics-branch in CVS. How exactly can I access that branch? (I am not very
familiar with CVS, I have just been able to download octave following the steps below
"Anonymous CVS" at http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/download.html. Therefore
please exactly type the few commands that let me download the graphics branch.)
The graphics branch has been merged, so the handle graphics is in main. If you want to use handle graphics you can just install octave 2.9.10. It has the basic stuff.

Søren