Re: questions about graphics-branch

From: kahacjde
Subject: Re: questions about graphics-branch
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 05:08:03 -0700 (PDT)

Tino Scherrer wrote:

> I wonder, if the findobj function, the IntegerHandle flag and related
> functions are implemented, if this is under development, or if there are
> no plans in this directions at the moment.
>
> Thanks
> Tino

findobj is not yet implemented, though it shouldn't be a big thing to do..

D.

Indeed, I have already started implementing one for octplot [1]. But it
depends on isprop/ishandle and AFAIK octave does not support both (I think
isprop is missing so far).

Kai

[1]
http://octplot.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/octplot/trunk/octplot/high_level/findobj.m?revision=455&view=markup