error: load: ../some image directory/..: inconsistent number of colum

From: shoker_17
Subject: error: load: ../some image directory/..: inconsistent number of colum
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 09:33:39 -0700 (PDT)

hi, Octave newbie seeking assistance... May I know why is it that this message occurs when i use an image which i created? Is it because that the image format wasnt support by octave or is it that my settings (while saving that picture) was wrong? When i use the image given, there was no such error. Initially, i thought that the fault lies with the size of the image but after altering the size, the error still persist. Shoker

Sent from the Octave - General forum at Nabble.com.