Re: how to complie cpp and c code in octave?

From: frank wang
Subject: Re: how to complie cpp and c code in octave?
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 12:57:20 -0700

Hi, Bill,

Thanks.

I can recompile my code by using the command without any change. It is a great feature and tools.

Thank you all by making this great software.

Frank

On 9/4/06, Bill Denney <address@hidden> wrote:
frank wang wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how can I complie the existing cpp or c code in
> octave? Currently, I can compile these code in Matlab by using mex
> command. However, octave cannot load the command, so I think that I
> need to recompile them.
Most of the mex language has recently been implemented in octave.  If
you get the most recent version of the development tree ( 2.9.8), you
should be able to compile it with

mkoctfile --mex filename.c

Or something similar.

Bill