Re: error: load: ../some image directory/..: inconsistent number of colu

From: shoker_17
Subject: Re: error: load: ../some image directory/..: inconsistent number of colu
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 06:29:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hmm...which version did i installed? I am currently using Linux Ubuntu 6.06
and the packagess I installed are:

1) octave
2) octave-forge
3) xorg-dev
4) xlibs-dev

The Error is actually the following statement,
error: load: /home/loner/Desktop/cell1.jpg: inconsistent number of columns
near line 2

Error occurs only when those files I tried loading were created by myself.
So far, I only tried jpg, bmp, img and ppm files using this function.