Re: error: load: ../some image directory/..: inconsistent number of colu

From: Joe Koski
Subject: Re: error: load: ../some image directory/..: inconsistent number of colum
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 18:34:27 -0600

on 9/5/06 10:33 AM, shoker_17 at address@hidden wrote:

hi, Octave newbie seeking assistance... May I know why is it that this message occurs when i use an image which i created? Is it because that the image format wasnt support by octave or is it that my settings (while saving that picture) was wrong? When i use the image given, there was no such error. Initially, i thought that the fault lies with the size of the image but after altering the size, the error still persist. Shoker